Overall health Division to Present COVID-19 Vaccines and Absolutely free Overall health Screenings all through County
(Blackwood, NJ) – To guarantee that residents have access to required health-related care, the Camden County Division of Overall health and Human Solutions will be providing totally free adult wellness screenings at two areas subsequent week and will also be traveling across the county to administer COVID-19 vaccines.
“These screenings are a excellent chance for these who are not in a position to make it to a doctor’s workplace to verify up on their wellness,” mentioned Commissioner Virginia Betteridge, liaison to the Division of Overall health and Human Solutions. “Additionally, we are going to continue our vaccine pop up clinics to guarantee every person is up to date with their COVID-19 vaccines. Please appear at the schedule and contemplate stopping by 1 of our areas.”
The adult wellness screenings are scheduled for Tuesday, March 21 from ten a.m. to 12 p.m. at Wendy Supermarket 3325 Westfield Ave, in Camden and from 12:30 p.m. to two:30 p.m. at Luz Groceries 3920 Westfield Ave, Pennsauken Township.
The adult wellness screenings involve:
- Blood stress screenings
- Cancer threat assessment
- Nutrition counseling
- Cholesterol screenings (total cholesterol only)
- Diabetes screening (Rapid for 12 hours, consume a hearty meal ahead of you get started the rapid and take practically nothing by mouth from then except water or medication till just after the test.)
For any concerns, please speak to Bonnie Arrojo at (856)-739-6544 or Margie Camacho (856)-374-5127.
Vaccination web sites for the week of March 20 are as follows:
- South Camden Meals Industry, ten a.m. to 12 p.m., 700 Pine Street, Camden 08103
- Litwins Industry, 12:15 p.m. to two:30 p.m., 801 Elm St, Camden 08102
- Town Hall/Voorhees Town Center, five:30 p.m. to six:30 p.m., 2220 Voorhees Town Center, Voorhees 08043
- Camden Remedy Associates, 9 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., 508 Atlantic Ave, Camden 08104
- Sacred Heart/ Mighty Writers, 12:30 p.m. to two:30 p.m., 1801 Broadway Camden, 08104
- Clementon Meals Pantry, five p.m. to 7 p.m., 33 Berlin Rd, Clementon, NJ 08021
- United Methodist Haddon Heights, 11 a.m. to two:30 p.m., 704 Garden St, Haddon Heights 08035
Walk-Ins are welcome at all areas, but if you would like to send data to make an appointment, please send your name and date of birth to either of the following emails:
In addition to these areas, the Camden County Overall health Hub continues to present vaccines from two p.m. to five p.m. on Tuesdays and from two p.m. to six p.m. on Thursdays. You can make an appointment at the Camden County Overall health Hub by visiting www.CamdenCountyVaccine.com.