EYE ON Business enterprise: This week’s meetings
• Port Angeles Business enterprise Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational applications are held Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week options Matthew Rainwater, executive director, Pennies for Quarters.
There is a $five minimum charge by Joshua’s for these at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Noon Rotary — Meets at noon on Wednesdays at Asian Buffet, 1940 E. 1st St. #160 (Port Angeles Plaza) in Port Angeles.
This week options a report on the status of the Dungeness Reservoir.
Lunch could be bought for $18 or $three for facility use.
• Port Angeles Nor’Wester Rotary — Meets in individual Fridays at 7 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week options Sea Cadets with Jared Minared.
Zoom access is by request. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for data.
There is a $five minimum charge by Joshua’s for these at the meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Clallam County Financial Improvement Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at eight a.m. The Zoom hyperlink is us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09,Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• Sequim Sunrise Rotary — Hybrid meetings on Fridays at 7 a.m. at the Dungeness River Center, 1943 W. Hendrickson Road, Sequim, and on the internet by way of zoom.
Applications can be identified on their web-site, http://sequimsunriserotary.org. For a zoom invitation, e mail email@example.com.
• Sequim Noon Rotary — Weekly hybrid lunch meetings Thursdays at 11:55 a.m. In individual at The Major Elk Restaurant, 707 E Washington St., in Sequim and on the internet by way of Zoom.
Applications can be identified on their web-site, https://www.sequimrotary.org. For your individual invitation to Zoom, please e mail sequimrotary @gmail.com.
• West Finish Business enterprise and Qualified Association — Meets in individual Wednesdays from 7:30 a.m. to eight:30 a.m. at Forks Congregational Church Fellowship Hall, 280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Hybrid meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m. In-individual and streaming on the Zoom platform.
This week they will meet at Recovery Cafe, 939 Kearney St. in Port Townsend, with a presentation by Brian Richardson.
For access to the Zoom meeting, e mail PTTownsendSunriseRotary@gmail.com.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Meets in individual at noon Tuesdays at the Fort Worden Commons, 210 Battery Way in Port Townsend.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets at noon Thursdays at the Tri-Region Neighborhood Center, ten West Valley Road, Chimacum.
This week options EJCR/Habitat for Humanity.
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Everyday News
One thought on “EYE ON Business enterprise: This week’s meetings”
JMac IT and Office Solutions
GET RESPITE FROM PARASITES WITH SIMPARICA TRIO NO VET PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED
Quia Aiden Sheridan Roofings Profile
UX Technical SEO Mogul
How Much Does A Desktop Computer Weigh
Ask Chef Dennis Productions LLC
Christina Jude Desjardins Insurance Agent