Airfare of the Day -Premium Economy- SINGAPORE AIRLINES New York to Bali from $1,225
Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Singapore Airlines and their simple season premium economy excursion fares for round trip travel departing from New York (JFK/EWR), United States to Bali (DPS), Indonesia, with probable overnights or stopovers in Singapore (SIN).
Image by Michelle Raponi from Pixabay
Bear in mind to email or message us via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with your airfare-associated inquiries or discoveries!
fare: SINGAPORE AIRLINES (SQ) R25USREM NYC to DPS
SEASONAL RESTRICTIONS: permitted 01JAN by way of 23MAY or 15AUG by way of 09DEC on the outbound transpacific sector.
TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS: valid for travel commencing on/immediately after 29JAN 20.
SALES RESTRICTIONS: Tickets need to be issued on/immediately after 29JAN 20.
- Booking class: R
- Cost: from $1,225 ($1,126 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: -/-.
- Sophisticated reservation/ticketing restrictions: ticketing need to be completed at least 90 days prior to departure.
- Minimum keep: -/-
- Maximum keep: 12 months.
- Stopovers: permitted in every path in SIN at $50 every.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Alterations: charge $one hundred for reissue/revalidation.
IATA’S COVID19 REGULATIONS MAP
This fare can be booked on Singapore Airlines:
Download (DOCX, 39KB)